Saturday, May 15, 2010

Photo Montage

Well, folks, I really must apologize for another long hiatus from the blogging world. I have been doing so many things over the past few weeks that the blogging has fallen by the wayside. To quickly list my escapades:

-1 Thanksgiving dinner for about 20 people
-1 Trip to Barcelona
-3 Final Papers
-1 Final Poetry Portfolio
-1 Trip to Cardiff
-1 Trip to Stratford Upon Avon
-4 Theatre Performances Viewed
-1 Trip to London
-1 21st Birthday

So as you can see, there's really not much I can do in one blog post that will do these past few weeks even the slightest bit of justice. Instead, I will provide a photo montage. I think that might be cool. Enjoy:

















Blogger.com isn't allowing me to post any more photos than this, so I hope this gives you a bit of a taste of my past month here in Brittania. I come home this Saturday (yes, I know, this is kind of a big deal that I'm downplaying here), but I promise that I'll write a farewell, sort of summary post to bring this little experience to a close.

Thanks to Veronika for sending me a post card!!!

I look forward to seeing and speaking with many of you very soon so that I can relate my adventures in person. Unfortunately, 4 final exams are begging my attention and I must go attend to my grades.

Cheers-

The Almost Done Wandering Wordsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment